Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Founders Brewing Beer Dinner tonight at the Watershed!

Mr. F and I are super excited to meet friends for the beer dinner tonight at the Watershed! I think I'm most excited for the Grilled Pretzel Ice Cream, Beer-Cocoa Sponge, Salted Toffee, Strawberry-Banana Sabayon with Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout!

Logo 
 Beer Dinner - Wednesday, March 14th A special one, featuring Chef Creagan's delicious small plates and hosted by Beau Loncharte from Founders Brewing Co. Four Courses and Five Beers, $45 per person. Reservations are available between 6 and 9 pm. See the complete menu here.
  
 Watershed
601 N. State Street, Chicago, IL - Lower level Contact us here to make a reservation or for further details

Review from the blog "Good Beer Hunting":  "Watershed transports its guests to another time and place. It has the timelessness of your grandfather’s den, and all the contemporaneity of the local food and craft brew movement. In other words, this place has class and pride.  The concept, formed by Pops managers W. Craig Cooper and Gregg Anglebrandt, feels restrained, refined and warm, unlike anything else in River North. This approach is evident in the woodwork, lighting, soft furniture and end tables, but also in the attitude of the staff, who treat guests with an uncommon dignity and appreciation, but also a neighborly familiarity. "




I went to the Watershed this summer with a friend for drinks and small plates and had a wonderful time. The booths are comfortable and atmosphere is home-like. I agree with the Good Beer Hunting blogger. This could be a great place, not to share!


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share