Friday, September 24, 2010

My favorite pictures from our first day in Prague

We arrived in Prague from Seattle via Amsterdam as the sun was setting on September 11th. We fortunately had the foresight to arrange transportation through the hotel so it was a quick trip from the airport. The Mamaison Suite Hotel, Pachtuv Palace completely amazed me and exceeded my expectations!

This is our view from to the West through our roof top window! We could look towards Mala Strana and some of Hradcany. We could see the fake Eiffel tower and the Prague castle to the far right (to the North). 
 This is our view to the East towards Old Town Square and Stare Mesto at sunset. I adore all the red roofs in Prague. 
I'm still editing my 1300 photos and it's taking FOREVER. I'll post more from September 12th in Prague tomorrow!


1 comment:

A'n'G Johnson said...

ooo how lovely. keep the photos coming. I love them... makes me hate you a little, but I do love them :)

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share